Skip to content
Terms & Conditions:
- On arrival, owners must produce an up to date annual booster vaccination certificate, which includes kennel cough, given a minimum of 14 days prior to boarding.
Unfortunately, we are unable to board any dog without proof of vaccinations.
- No dog will be accepted unless in good health. If on arrival, the health of any dog is causing concern, the kennel management reserves the right to refuse admission.
The kennel management reserve the right to refuse admission to any dog which is showing signs of aggressive behaviour which have not been discussed prior to admission.
- Details of any behavioural problems must be written on the admissions form and discussed with the Kennel Management prior to booking. Any destructive behaviour causing damage to kennel property will be charged to the client.
- Any dog requiring veterinary attention in the opinion of the kennel management will be taken to your own Vet, if local, during opening hours or out of hours emergency vet.
Owners will be liable for all consultation, treatment and travel costs. Payments made on your behalf by the Kennel Management must be paid for in full before the dog can be released.
- Everything your dog requires for their stay here is provided. We understand that dogs may enjoy the comfort of familiar items during their time away
from home. We ask for your co-operation in limiting the number of belongings you send with your dog to a few favourite items (toy, blanket) which are CLEAN and labelled with your dog’s name and that can be laundered and/or sanitized daily.
- Please be aware we cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to personal belongings.
- All dogs must have a collar – no choke chains, please.
Fees are charged on a daily rate, which includes the day of arrival. On the day of departure, if your dog is collected before 10.30am, you will not be charged for the day.
Collections after 10.30am will incur an additional daily fee. All prices include VAT.
- No dog will be released until payment is received in full.
Payment may be made by cash or bank transfer
- Any cancellation of a booking not notified within 48 hours of commencement of the booking will be liable to a payment of 50% of the total booking value.
- A customer failing to honour a booking without notification will be liable for payment in full.
Any dog not collected within 7 days of the departure date will be dealt with at the discretion of the kennel management. The owners will be liable for all cost incurred.
- By leaving your dog to board with us, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.